Monday, March 14, 2011

The Place Called EDEN in Davao

Well, after our Kidapawan experience, we proceeded to Davao City for our flight back to Cebu. But prior to the airport, our host decided to drop by in the place called EDEN.....

I was wondering why its called EDEN.. check the pictures and you will surely know the reason why...





The area actually is a mountain resort and from what I understand, is 90 percent man made. We were directed to the reception area to book ourselves a day tour. The tour comes with snacks or even lunch depending on what you avail.



Shortly after our arrival, we paid for a standard tour with snacks and while waiting for our schedule went to the souvenir shop.







I had fun taking pictures during the area. As you may know, I am a nature lover and scenes like these is heaven fro me....





So our tour started and it took around 45 minutes. The resort had this vehicle which will bring you to the different areas for the tour. Watch for it on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment