Sunday, May 22, 2011

It has been a while since I have not updated this blog. I have been very busy lately and was not able to take some pictures worth posting. I brought a friend of mine to dive in Mactan, I to wanted to dive but simply cannot do so since I have to fly for a scheduled training the following day..... Well, It was still a time well spent just staring at the sea and the sky.... I was able to take some pictures....




There is nothing really special about the pictures but for me, the sky and the sea is really a beautiful site to watch. Its like a painting always in the making...



God is indeed a great artist....


I hope to be able to take more pictures and publish it here on my blog... I also wish to learn more about photography so I can deliver wonderful pictures for all to see... See yah guys!

2 comments:

  1. nice 1 sir! ang cloud sa 1st pic ky murag kuan ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be more elegant if the rule of thirds was applied, I think, because it looks like the subject in the middle was divided and the focus is now scattered.

    ReplyDelete