Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cagayan Port Sunrise and more!


This picture was taken on the boat upon arrival in Cagayan De Oro City. It was arround 5:30 in the morning as the boat was on docking maneuver in the port of Cagayan.... I had the chance to take a picture of the sunrise....

Well, we are back in Mindanao once again and I hope to take more pictures as I go through with our journey. Perhaps you might want to have a glimpse of our accommodation? We stayed in Deluxe Hotel during our stay in the city. The picture above is the room we have taken, twin bed standard.


The reception if also great. Overall, the hotel is good. Although the location is in the market area so what you would see outside are a lot of market wares being sold. Above is the picture of the reception area.... and below is my buddy Leo who likes to stay in the reception area... I was just wondering why he loves to stay there.. Perhaps you should go there and find out yourself....

1 comment: