Sunday, February 13, 2011

Heading for Davao

We headed for Davao after our 6 day stay in Cagayan De Oro City. We took the via Buda route.. along the way, I took some pictures.. definitely if you see this views, you will know that you are already in Bukidnon... I took the pictures as the bus was traveling and inside the bus with the glass window in between... so pardon if the pictures are not that clear.. consider also that I am still a newbie on this photography thing...


Pine trees are abundant in Bukidnon. Perhaps its because the place is cool. There are also lots of rivers and small creeks along the way, which perhaps gives you a very refreshing feeling...



Farms are also very common in the place. There was even this area where I saw a lot of horses. Sad to note, I hardly had time to take a pic since the bus was running fast and my position did not give me a chance to take such picture. What I got however was this...



Well most importantly, Bukidnon is known also for its Pineapple. Yes, Del Monte Pineapple is here in Bukidnon. So do not wonder why you see a lot of these in the area..



Well see you around folks... till the next post.....

1 comment:

  1. bukidnon! my place... all you can eat pinya during harvest time.

    ReplyDelete