Friday, November 4, 2011

Pictorial Practice November 4, 2011

Due to the long holiday, I had the chance to bring out my camera and do some practice shots. The picture below is a restaurant (under renovation) in Day-as, Cordova, Cebu Province. Picture was taken during sunset.



I have read a book that one of the important things to consider in photography is a "Good Light" This is usually a few minutes before and after sunrise and a few minuter before and after sunset. I guess, what I have read is clearly true. Look at the difference on the picture below. I did not change any setting for both. All I did was take the picture a during sunset and a few minutes before sunset... you could clearly see the difference.







Looking forward to my next pictorial practice... See you around guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment