Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sunsets and more!

I had the chance today to take some pictures in our area. Though it may not be that great but I guess its a good way to hone my skills. I went under the bridge connecting Cebu and Mactan and was able to take few pictures while the sun is about to set. The picture below is the 2nd Mactan-Mandaure Bridge. Taken from down below.


While I was there, I also took a picture of the old bridge. The picture above is actually the new one connecting Cebu and Mactan. Here is the picture of the old bridge from my end.




I guess it really matter much the lighting condition. I am sure that if I took it on a noon time, the effect would not be like the ones I have posted here. Well, here are some other sunset pictures I have taken the previous day in a different location.












Well that's it for now. I am still new in the world of photography. There are still many things to learn. I hope to develop this skill and present great pictures later on. For the meantime, I will just have to be satisfied with the pictures above.












No comments:

Post a Comment